Rapid Inventory has manufacturing functionality. So why do we have this category? Manufacturing is not a one solution fits all type of function. Some companies’ requirements are pretty advanced. If you need a true multi-level Bill of Material or have complex Process Manufacturing requirements, you know things can get tricky fast. For those companies, specialized manufacturing software solutions can be used in conjunction with QuickBooks and Rapid Inventory. In general, we say that having multiple solutions managing the inventory is problematic, but these manufacturing software solutions will work just fine.
Get started with Basic Manufacturing and experience how MISys Manufacturing software delivers on its promise to turn your QuickBooks accounting software into an Industrial-Strength Manufacturing System. The Basic Manufacturing software solution provides the following capabilities:
- Extensive tracking of manufacturing inventory and work in process (WIP)
- Multi-level bills of material with full explosion down to 16 levels deep.
- Batch-oriented or direct entry of all stock transfer transactions.
- Full back-flushing of all assembly transactions.
- Choice of standard, average, LIFO, or FIFO costing methods.
- Cost adjustment with roll-up through all BOM levels.
- Work orders to document and track production activity.
- …and much, much more!