The Top 5 Things You Need to Know About Rapid Inventory
Posted by Kevin Reynolds on March 3, 2012
If you’re a small business owner, it’s quite possible that you’re among the 80% of small businesses that use — and love using — QuickBooks.
Now. If you’re a QuickBooks user that’s got “stuff,” or inventory, that you’re looking to account for and manage, while you wish it did — chances are, cheap jerseys your beloved, and easy to use QuickBooks Accounting Software just isn’t going to do the trick when it comes to Inventory Management cialis 10 mg.
You may not know it yet, but Rapid Inventory™, AccuCode’s QuickBooks® integrated Inventory Management Solution, is about to become your best friend, and the most popular pal at the lunch table. If you’re a QuickBooks user with a need for Inventory Management, here is The Rapid Inventory Top 5 — the top patentada 5 pieces, that make Rapid Inventory one of the top choices when it comes to picking the best tool for QuickBooks Inventory Management.
- Cloud Based: Rapid Inventory uses the Internet to run your system: Warehouse Management, “in the cloud.” There is no physical disc to download, or install; no expensive server to maintain. AccuCode hosts the system, “in the cloud” — meaning you can access the tool from any Internet source, at anytime — your computer at the office, the laptop in your living room. All of your data stays private, securely maintained at all times, and completely accessible, regardless of whether you are at home or in the office. Got Warehouse employees in other states? No problem. They’ll be able to access the system just as easily as your in-house secretary.
- QuickBooks Integrated: Rapid Inventory is not only completely compatible with, but enhances any QuickBooks Pro, Premire and Enterprise Software, with a fully functional and integrated Advanced Inventory Management feature. This complete integration is made possible through QuickBooks Web Connector, which is automatically installed when you first start using QuickBooks. From QuickBooks to Rapid Inventory, the data exchange includes items, sales orders, purchase orders, and bill of materials — and from Rapid Inventory to QuickBooks, the data exchange includes invoices, bills, inventory adjustments, and counter sales (sales receipts).
- Subscription Based: Pricing for Rapid Inventory is simple, affordable, aggressive, attractive — and subscription based. There is absolutely no contract that you are locked into upon signing up, no pushy sales team, and each Rapid Inventory user license costs only $60/month/user. There is no additional server to buy, no blonde software to maintain, and backups of your data are made nightly and automatically. All pricing includes any and all the technical support you may need.
- 30 Day Free Trial: Every new Rapid Inventory account starts out as a free account, for the first 30 days, with no Credit Card or Payment Information required. Immediately after signing up for the free trial, you’ll gain access to a new, free Rapid Inventory account, that includes the same exact features of a Tree paid Rapid Inventory account. This is cheap nfl jerseys your chance to try the product out, completely free of charge, to see if it is the right fit for what you’re looking for. When those first 30 days expire, you have the option of then adding payment information — if you’d like to continue with the product — and cheap jerseys all data and information from the free account you’ve created, will stick. You’ll continue to receive a monthly bill upon submitting payment information, and you have the option of cancelling at any time. If you find that this QuickBooks Inventory Management add-on is not the right fit for you after 30 days, simply let your account expire.
- Affiliate Program: Not only does Rapid Inventory give any QuickBooks user — with an Inventory Management need — the opportunity to try out Rapid Inventory free for 30 days, but also gives anyone under the sun a shot at earning a 30% commission, through simple referrals to the Rapid Inventory Home Page. Designed due to high customer demand, the newly launched Rapid Inventory Affiliate Program allows anyone to freely refer Rapid Inventory, and earn a 30% commission, should any of those referrals become paying Rapid Inventory customers. The effort an Affiliate has to put into the program in order to earn a commission is rather minimal, while the pay-out is pretty profitable, as an Affiliate will earn a handsome 30% commission on any Rapid Inventory collateral that has been posted (hyperlink, logo, image, icon, etc), which receives a click, that turns into a sale. The 30% commission continues to be paid to the Affiliate, each month those referred customers continue to use the product. At $60/user license, that’s $18 in commission for the Affiliate.
While the features below may have not made it into the Rapid Inventory Top 5 List, these Runners Up are certainly honorable enough to mention, and surely add nothing but ease, education, and variety to the Rapid Inventory experience — whether you’re just wrapping your head around how the product works, giving it a try, or running into a snag in the system.
- Weekly Wednesday Webinars: Every Wednesday, from 11:00 cheap jerseys AM – 12:30PM MDT, Kevin Reynolds, Rapid Inventory Product Manager, hosts a free, educational and interactive webinar on Rapid Inventory 101. Kevin demonstrates in detail how the product works with specific examples, introduces new features, reiterates cheap jerseys Rapid Inventory benefits and who the product may be best for, and even holds a Q&A session. Attending a free Rapid Inventory webinar is the perfect solution for folks looking to learn going more about the different QuickBooks Inventory Management add-on’s, and to help point out just what is so special about Rapid Inventory for QuickBooks Inventory Management.
- Help Desk: The Rapid Inventory Help Desk earns un-heard of rave reviews, when it comes to Technical Support. With such a small team, each Rapid Inventory Help Desk guru is passionate, dedicated, and personal. It’s nice to know you’re getting to work with friendly and familiar folks each time you run into a problem, that understand where your company is at with the use of the product, and just what kind of help it is you need.
And there you have Toán it. A brief “Best Of” when it comes to Rapid Inventory. There’s no harm in visiting the site to learn more — and once you become a customer — there’s no doubt that you’ll find more than just the Top 5 things that you love about it.
To learn more about Rapid Inventory, visit www.rapidinventory.com